Click button for the most recent ad matches of the week.


Thursday, March 22, 2012

Wal-Mart Price List

pricelist

I have started to compile a Wal-Mart price list. Of course this list will be undergoing constant revisements as new prices come in and coupons are found. My list will have Wal-Marts base price for the item, the lowest comp price for that item, the highest coupon i have found for that item and lastly the amount you should be saving in total on the item. My hopes is that it will help us identify good sales :) I am also thinking of trying to track base price, comp price and coupon values according to the month because i have heard sales and coupons change from season to season. That way i can identify what months are best to stock up on which items.
Wish me luck! This will be very time consuming, but hopefully a good resource!

(Sneak Peek)

What do you think? I would love any advise on this since this is my first time making a price list. Should i change anything or add anything? Thanks :)

0 comments:

 
;