Click button for the most recent ad matches of the week.


Monday, April 30, 2012

Coupons.com Tool Bar

I saw a post about a good coupon and went to go look at it and saw them advertising the Coupons.com Tool Bar. Typically i hate tool bars, they make browsers look busy and ugly. I decided i would try this out since you can always uninstall it. I was pleasantly surprised that in Google Chrome they allow you to 'Hide It' or 'Show It' (the tool bar) with one simple click.

This tool bar might actually be a keeper for me. I love Coupons.com but i don't like looking through all the pages of coupons because generally 95% of them are not something i would print. With this tool bar it breaks the coupons down into categories and you can look through them super fast with out loading a page. The tool bar also refreshes the list so you are always getting current coupons when they are loaded to the site.

I think i like searching through Coupons.com better this way especially since i can 'Show' the tool bar when i want to look and then 'Hide It' again when i am done. I think this is kinda cool.



You might want to try it... you might not.
But if you do, you can go HERE to get it.

0 comments:

 
;