Click button for the most recent ad matches of the week.


Wednesday, June 06, 2012

Canning Supply Deals


I'm a procrastinator as you might find out. Usually i do my shopping on the last day of the sale like i did yesterday.

I was very pleased with my shopping trip, mostly by the canning supplies i was able to snatch.

Homeland had these on sale:
  • Ball Jars - Regular Quart Mason, Wide Mouth Pint or Quilted Jelly - 12ct $6.99
    • That's $.58 a jar
  • Ball Wide Mouth Quart Jars 12ct $7.99
    • That's $.67 a jar
  • Ball Liquid Fruit Pectin 6oz $2.29
    • $1 OFF (1)
    • Final Price: $1.29
  • Ball Regular Dome Caps 12ct $2.99
  • Ball Regular Dome Lids 12ct $1.29
    • $1 OFF (2)
    • Final Price: $.79ea WYB 2
On a couple of the canning jar boxes was a coupon booklet. Love it when i find those! There was coupons for $1/2 on the lids and $1/1 on the fruit pectin. I failed to wright down the regular prices because i was a tad stressed to get home quickly but i'm pretty sure each of the jar sets were $9-$10ea so it was a great deal!

I hope if you were in need of canning supplies you used these good deals :)
I like to hoard glass jars because they can be used for so many things!

0 comments:

 
;