Click button for the most recent ad matches of the week.


Friday, November 18, 2011

Free Razors Anyone?

No seriously! Anyone want some free razors? I don't need this many LOL.

I had bought some coupons on ebay and the seller stated that if i more then one bundle from him then other orders would have free shipping. Well i saw the $2 OFF any Schick Disposable Razors which i knew would snag me some free razors at Wal-Mart. It was a stack of 20 coupons for $1 so i couldn't pass that up! Well i got them and kept keeping my eye on the razor bin at Wal-Mart but they were always out (probably everyone else was doing the same thing as me) I was able to only use 2 of the Q and they expired 11/20... so i was worried it was a waste to buy them. Well last night i found the bin FULL! I was so excited! Got 18 of them.... finished out my Q. The gave me a $.03 overage so a total of $.54 added towards my other items. Every penny helps!

All this was FREE with a $2.60 overage.
That's 216 freaking razors! I need to give them away now :)

In total i with Q and PM i saved $74.76. I didn't purchase near as much as i thought i would. I have a trip to Dillon's to make still but it looks like in total i might spend $300 less then i have budgeted, which is always amazing.

0 comments:

 
;