Click button for the most recent ad matches of the week.


Wednesday, November 16, 2011

My Shopping Trip Plans

Ok I'm headed closer to Kansas City this weekend to my in-laws. This makes me happy because there will some really good stores i get to PM there that i can't PM here where i live. I also hope to use up my razor Q at there Wal-Mart seeing as our Wal-Mart is always out because i live in a huge couponing city and the good deals go very fast! Also my razor coupons expire soon. Hope i can use most of them up!


Today i saw that a store over in that area was having milk on sale for $1.98 a gallon, but it was for today and tomorrow. We won't get over there till Friday so i asked my sister in-law to PM the ad and grab me a few gallons. I'm so excited she agreed to do it for me! That is at the least $1 a gallon savings!!!


My Wal-Mart PM plans there:


Then I will come back and do some more shopping at my local Wal-Mart and PM stores around here. Also i will take advantage of Dillon's fabulous deals! Hopefully i can get everything that i plan on getting!


Wal-Mart:




Dillon's:



Now that should be about a total OOP of $180.64 for $374.64 worth of goods. About 177 items. That is about half of the food on my list for the whole month and i usually allot $500 for the month. So half the food bought for less then half of my budget! That is an AWESOME start!

0 comments:

 
;