Click button for the most recent ad matches of the week.


Thursday, February 16, 2012

Coupons Getting Piled Up?

So yeah... this last month i had been clipping my coupons and putting them in a pile. I would shuffle through them for ones i needed for my next trips but i had procrastinated on actually sorting them all out and putting them away in my binder. Also i had been procrastinating on added a few more tabs to my binder for some better organization.

So last night after the kids were in bed i decided to just do it and not stop until it was all done!

This killed my knees! LOL


My hubby got a kick out of it and took a picture.


Some things i realized in the process... i need a new and bigger binder! LOL It still zips but it complains while i'm doing it. Doesn't help that i have about 45 unclipped whole inserts in there either. I had started where i only clip half of the inserts i get. I mark the date on the unclipped inserts. And when finding deals online that references the insert, i can pull it out and clip it. BUT it kind of drives me nuts to see full inserts unclipped... so every time i open my binder i get annoyed o.0 So i'm not sure how it's working for me. I was doing it to help cut down on my clipping time while still having multiple of each coupons if i need them. I'm thinking i need to do some brain storming and see what else i could do because having them in my binder is getting really heavy :)


Also since i am a sewer i have been brainstorming about sewing my own zippable coupon binder. This weekend when we go into Wichita i might have to stop over at a fabric store to check out some durable material. If i do venture into making my own binder i will share a link with you and show you :D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Either I stop biting my nails, or she gives me a full refund.
That previous British maxim states that 'Knowing your enemy is battle 50 % won'.
Skin picking and nail biting are chronic problems, so there
is not currently a "cure" but you can find relief if you are willing to work at it.



my homepage: How To Stop Biting Your Nails

Anonymous said...

If you are among those People who need to invest their money in something tangible in Uganda Don.
But many people don't know how to earn profits this way. With regards to rental properties a guarantor is a person who takes on the role of paying the rent or meeting any liabilities related to the rented property in case the tenant ceases to pay the rent.

Stop by my blog post :: asunto vuokraus

 
;