Click button for the most recent ad matches of the week.


Saturday, January 28, 2012

Always A Good Experience At Walgreens

My Walgreen's of El Dorado


I hear many don't like to coupon at Walgreens. It was stressful at first learning how to coupon at Walgreens but now that i know, i really like it.
Also i have never had a bad time at the register there. Even when the coupons won't scan or for some reason the register did not print my RR they never give me a bad time.
Today i had a cashier that was new to the in's and out's of ringing someone up with coupons and RR. She did her best for me but actually messed me all up, LOL. I actually like being the cause of a cashier learning a few thing (as long as my little ones aren't with me and crying hehe)
The manager even comment that she could tell i knew my stuff. I said 'Well i used to be a cashier'. Even if my transaction takes a long time because didn't come out right, they never have acted upset or annoyed at me. They never have acted like i was doing something wrong or like i was trying to thieve them like some other places have.
Walgreens is also the place i have received the most praise for how good my transactions came out.
All in all i can breath easy when i step into Walgreens because i know they don't look down on me :)

0 comments:

 
;