Click button for the most recent ad matches of the week.


Saturday, January 21, 2012

Shopping Trip 1/21 At Wal-Mart



Got some great deals today. We have a lot of kids in our family which means tons of birthdays, not to mention Christmas. I'm always looking for good deals on toys through the year and it's fun to get them for cheap and even FREE!!! Just makes my day! I'm getting a good stockpile of toys for my nephews :) YAY!


Ad Matches i used:
(Dillon's) Nature Sweet Cherry Tomatoes $2.50
(Checkers) Always Save Tall Kitchen Bags 30ct $1.59
(Homeland) Kraft Shredded or Chuck Cheese 5-9.6 $1.99


(I bought a lot more but i am covering these items in my post)


This was a fun find! These are on clearance right now at our El Dorado Wal-Mart. I found them back in lawn and garden in the clearance section, on a cart by the bird seed (bottom shelf). There was still quite a few left when i was there this morning. One of mine rang up $3.40 and the other $3.90, i didn't bother asking why. Pair it with this awesome coupon:


(2) Star Wars Action Figure $3.40 & $3.90
Regular Price $6.88
Used B1G1 Coupon HERE
My cashier took off $3.90
Total Each $1.70
Total Saved $10.36

(2) Kre-O Transformers Optimus Prime 90pc Set
Regular Price $7.97
Used (2) $8/1 Kre-O Transformers Optimus Prime Set printable coupon HERE
Total Each FREE +$.03
Total Saved $16




I got so excited when I was in Dillon's the other day and saw a blinkie coupon machine in front of the cheese. The Q was for $1.25 OFF 2 Kraft Cheese!!! I grabbed some of them because i knew there was a Homeland ad match for these! The ad match is: Kraft shredded or chunk cheese 8oz $1.99ea. Here is what i bought:


(8) Kraft Chunk Cheese 8oz
Regular Price $2.58 (if i remember right... i really should write these things down!)
Sale Price $1.99
Used $1.25 OFF 2 Kraft Cheese
Price Each $1.37
Saved Each $1.21
Total Saved $9.68


(1) Nature Sweet Cherry Tomatoes
Regular Price $3.98
Sale Price $2.50
Total Saved $1.48

(I used these in my dirty diaper pail! Can always use these suckers!)

(4) Great Value Tall Kitchen Bags 30ct
Regular Price $4.68 (close, i know it was over $4.50)
Sale Price $1.59
Save Each $3.09
Total Saved $12.36

Total Spent $23.22
Total Saved $43.42
(All 'saved' amounts are estimated since prices might be off a few cents)

0 comments:

 
;